Stanton School Uniform
At Stanton School we pride ourselves in looking smart at all times by wearing our uniform.
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan (with or without the school logo)
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Royal blue or white polo shirt (with or without the school logo) or white shirt
- Black shoes
- Grey tailored school summer shorts
- Blue gingham summer dress
- Royal blue t-shirt (with or without the school logo)
- Black or navy shorts
- Navy blue jogging bottoms or leggings
- Plimsolls or trainers
In addition to the uniform your child will also need:
- A book bag or rucksack
- A water bottle
All items of clothing should be clearly marked or labelled with the child’s name to enable us to return them quickly when misplaced.
School Uniform Supplier
Uniform with the school logo can be purchased direct from Price and Buckland and can be accessed by clicking the link https://www.pbuniform-online.co.uk/stanton
Second hand Uniform
If you have school uniform which your child has out-grown, no longer uses, or has never worn, we are happy to receive donations. There is a stock of second had uniform available from the school reception.
For more information please see our uniform policy.